How do I report a problem that the city needs to address?

Member for

8 months 1 week
Submitted by Denis Osnitsky on Tue, 05/18/2021 - 09:06

You may contact your district representative (see the City District map to determine which district you are in or visit the City Council section of this website) or simply complete the Contact Us form and your comments or concerns will be forwarded to the appropriate city department or Department Head.