Pay Fine Online

If you have a traffic citation issued to you by a Jasper police officer, the case is docketed in the Jasper Municipal Court. If you have been charged with an offense listed below and wish to plead guilty, you may pay the fine and court costs by mailing your payment to the Jasper Municipal Court, appearing in person at the Municipal Court office, or online by clicking the Pay Fine Online link below.

To settle your case you must sign your name on the back of your copy of the ticket in the section entitled "Plea of Guilty/Waiver of Rights." You can mail your copy of the ticket with the full payment to the court address so that it is received before the court appearance date on your citation. If you wish to plead not guilty to the charge, you must appear in court on your court date to plead not guilty.

Pay Fine Online


Offense Fine (Including Court Costs)
Allowing a Minor to Drive $283.00
Driving on Wrong Side of Road  $263.00
Failure to Dim $243.00
Failure to Stop at RR Crossing $243.00
Failure to Yield Right of Way $253.00
Following too Closely $253.00
Improper Backing $253.00
Improper Brakes $253.00
Improper Lane Change $258.00
Improper Lights $253.00
Improper Mirror $253.00
Improper Muffler $243.00
Improper Passing $253.00
Improper Signal $243.00
Improper Tag $258.00
Improper Tires $253.00
Improper Turn $253.00
No Driver's License $308.00
No Helmet $243.00
No Insurance/No Proof of Insurance $333.00
Obstructing Driver's View $253.00
Running Red Light/Stop Sign $253.00
Seatbelt Violation $41.00
Speeding $253.00
Speeding (in excess of 25 mph) $273.00
Speeding in Construction Zone (less than 25 mph over limit) $273.00
Speeding in Construction Zone (more than 25 mph over limit) $313.00
Starting in an Unsafe Manner $258.00
Stopping on Highway $263.00
Truck Lane $263.00
Violation of DL Restriction $293.00
Violation of Open Container $41.00
Window Tint $253.00
Wrong Way on One Way $263.00


Please contact the Municipal Court office for any offenses or fine amounts not listed.

If you have been charged with an offense that is not listed above, you must appear in court on the date indicated on the citation. You may call the court in advance to find out the approximate amount of the fine and cost that may be imposed on your case. If you fail to appear in court or settle your case before the court date, a warrant may be issued for your arrest. This could add additional fines and court costs to your case. Payments may be made by cashier's check or money order. No personal checks accepted.