How do I report street lights out?

Member for

8 months 1 week
Submitted by Denis Osnitsky on Tue, 05/18/2021 - 09:10
  1. Is it a light facing the street or the road? If facing the road it is a City street light.
    Contact: City of Jasper Annex, with the address of the street light. Phone: 205-221-8529
  2. Is it a light facing a residence or business? If so it is a not a City street light and APCa will need to be
    contacted. Phone: 1-800-888-2726 Web site: